- This 'certificate' is for historical context only.
- Yes, i did apply for and receive this notification in the mail in 1979.
- Yes, 'Reverend' is classist and an entitlement of clergy over laity.
- Yes, ordination is the religious ritual by which members of 'the laity' are 'elevated' from the religious lower class into the religious upper class called 'clergy' aka 'Lords Spiritual'.
- Yes, i renounce the title and the ordination, and duly assert that i have never referred to myself as either anywhere or anytime elsewhere.
- Yes, i believe that all religious entitlements and ordinations should be renounced and rejected as classist and elitist, as well as socially and psychologically disfunctional.
- Yes, contrary to many public officials and denominational 'authorities', a title and/or ordination is not in the least required for any official, legal or unofficial act in or out of any 'church' or county courthouse.
- Yes, i received my MA (Religious Studies, University of Minnesota) & MDiv (Starr King School for the Ministry, Berkeley) after 1979 (1985 & 1988 respectively), and their placement here is an anachronism of 2007.
- No, this was written in 2016.